Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do Lingual Braces Work On Overbite Does Invisilign Work If You Have An Overbite?

Does Invisilign work if you have an overbite? - do lingual braces work on overbite

I am almost 12 years andd Senior Secondary School to give approximately 1 years left middle school. I thought Invisilign because I have my own key. The thing is that I have a bite. My teeth are very straight at the beginning and only 1 is rotated at the bottom, but I have a small snack. I thought I might get multilingual devices, or not yet written, but I'm not sure if they have children will be offered from 12 years in Georgia. Pottery was also in my head, but are very good. Invisilign My friend and I was impressed by the appearance of clear glass. Please help me, my father and my mother was not about the cost of care, they said they could help me if I wanted to be really done anything, and was responsible. I feel really good sounds silly, that nowBut I need help: (
Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment