Monday, February 8, 2010

Build A Bear Wrestler Wrestling 101 - Smackdown Vs Raw?

Wrestling 101 - smackdown vs raw? - build a bear wrestler

Welcome to the class

Welcome back to class

As you know, I'm and NJK I'm your teacher

The problem today is something special. I will not bore you with history. Instead, talk like Smackdown vs Raw! No, I mean the issuance of 08 with the ECW. I mean a theme of the old school. Can you imagine if the authors to edit and create a story that Smackdown vs. Raw with the invasion of ECW?

Also known as the cross represents. PPV of the three brands separately from now on. But if every ppv focus on stories about games of the body instead of the 3 different stories that take place simultaneously. Personally, I do not see Smackdown. It is something that seems stupid. However, when I saw the PPV, I see some kids who have never heard of this light in action. The same applies to the ECJ. For me it would be great to have three or even four way on the history of the gold. As Cena vs. Undertaker for the WWE title, while Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. CM Punk to hold vs King Booker for the No. 1ER room for the world title. I mean, could the possibility of infinity. Imagine Friday night and the Kane Smackdown testimony of a feud with Snitsky? And the Big K vs. Umaga. Watching these men to fight in various brands of the JPA in the estimate. And everything I say about the accumulation takes place during the traditional fighters get drawn into any script. So it is really fun to

Share your thoughts. Can it work? And the list of advantages and disadvantages. Just a few ideas.

1 comments:

Lights Out #3 said...

and could not interferneces other brands, like John Cena is the fight against Snitsky and then the undertaker Knog Lights chockslams strikes and the two fighters, givin some reason. I agree that the stories would be better and safer, because they re-scripting (Undertaker vs. Mark Henry, Finlay vs. Batista from last year)

You must also begin to heel, heel and face to face usually address, it's nice to see Mr. Kennedy vs. Carlito the other night, unless you say, change the congestion Writhe or Carlito, but Kennedy in Kennedy's SummerSlam Umaga vs. Carlito vs. intercontinential league is good.

But back to the question of the Uruguay Round only by ECW, not even his most extreme (oh wait Tommy Dreamer vs. Balls carzy .... sooo not) and Smackdown are people like Kevin and the needs of the throne of oil is corvon wide as The CM Punk, Stevie Richards I think this is a good idea ...

Post a Comment