Monday, January 4, 2010

List Of Hispanic Female Singers Latina Or Hispanic Female Singer 2003-2007?

Latina or Hispanic female singer 2003-2007? - list of hispanic female singers

I need help in finding this or singers (one of his songs). I only remember that Brown is about 20-25yrs dark in the song I want in barium or partner on a rooftop in a blue or green shorts and a yellow T-shirt I found, with the flag of Brazil. .

The song is on her singing at a party or something, I can still remember the song be strong and texts in Spanish. Dance a lot in the vid with the boys

Theres also a guy who sings with her in the video, two small Spanish letters thought the song This song is heavily played on MTV in the summer of 2003-2007 is a rough estimate of his departure.

I'm focusing much more on this please help, or if someone on a list or pictures of singers Hispanic or Latino females from 2003-2007 to dot. play video on MTV

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

madridis... said...

Maybe Kat De Luna - Whine Up?

madridis... said...

Maybe Kat De Luna - Whine Up?

Post a Comment